Yes, you can email us your IP abuse reports. But, due to time related issues, please File an IP Abuse Report yourself!
Please keep in mind the following:
1. Each IP abuse must be documented and/or have sufficient proof. Please do not email us fake abuse reports, it will only waste our time.
2. The email you send us should contain the following:
- Your name (never disclosed unless you want to)
- The IP (or IPs) you would like to report
- Proof/documentation: ie full email headers, logs, email alerts, server error_log, or others
3. We will subsequently publish your IP abuse report and, should you require so, acknowledge your name/website.
Again, the best way, and obviously most time-effective, is for you to File an IP Complaint yourself. We strongly recommend this option.